Forms and checks can be mailed to:
Main St. 56 Theater
PO Box 256, Batavia NY 14021-0256
or email the form, and pay via PayPal
ASP @ MAIN ST. 56
We are very excited to be implementing our NEW After School Program at Main St. 56, run by Ross Chua. ASP will feature a structured program to include homework help, art instruction, games, snacks, short field trips (to the playground and library, for example) and more!
Ross is a recent graduate of Syracuse University, earning a B.M. in Music Composition and an M.M. in Audio Arts. He is happy to be back home in Batavia, taking part in a myriad of community organizations and creating art wherever he can. He frequently collaborates with Batavia Players, helping out with sound, lights, music, and sometimes joining the cast! Ross also works with Batavia City Schools as a substitute teacher and as assistant director to the BHS Marching Band!
• Fall Session Begins September 27, 2022
• Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00 - 5:30 pm
• The program serves children in grades 1-6
• Bussing is available to ASP after school for B.S.D.
1-4th Graders. Just fill out this form and
send in to school
• Children need to be picked up by 5:30pm.
($5 fee will be assessed every 15 minutes past 5:30pm)
• A healthy snack will be provided
• If school is closed, we will be closed.
• If your child is sick, or will miss for any reason,
please notify us at ASP@bataviaplayers.org.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time for more info!