ASP @ MAIN ST. 56
We are very excited to be implementing our NEW After School Program at Main St. 56, run by Susan Wakefield. Susan is an Art Education graduate from Roberts Wesleyan College and was the Director of the LeRoy Christian Community Project for 18 years, where they offered a very successful daily After School Program. Susan will have trained high school volunteers to assist her, and will offer a structured program to include homework help, art instruction, games, snacks, short field trips (to the playground and library, for example) and more!
• First Session Begins May 17 and runs 5 weeks
• Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3-5:30pm
• The program serves children in grades 1-6
• Children need to be picked up by 5:30pm.
($5 fee will be assessed every 15 minutes past 5:30pm)
• A healthy snack will be provided
• If school is closed, we will be closed.
• If your child is sick, or will miss for any reason,
please notify us at ASP@bataviaplayers.org.
• Forms and checks can be mailed to:
Main St. 56 Theater
PO Box 256, Batavia NY 14021-0256
• or email the form, and pay via PayPal